Highs And Lows Of May
This is the last week of May and I thought to round up the main highs and lows that happened this month.
- Farfetch launched in Arabia. I’m still shocked and overwhelmed that I took part of the whole adventure as one of their bloggers. Definitely an HIGH of the year, more than the month.
- The discovery of Tania’s Tea House, an adorable cafe located in Jumeirah Road where all the things are pink, girly and darling.
- Grilled giant prawn from Blue Blanc restaurant at Reinassence Downtown Hotel.
- Massimo and I had a short escape and we went to Italy to visit family for four days.
- I finally managed to watch SAFE on Netflix. Initially I watched it distractedly, in fact I had to reply the first two episodes at least twice. But then I got hooked and I watched the entire season in one morning.
- Some new purchases from & Other Stories, this lavender dress, and from H&M (these large striped earrings)
- The first week of four workouts / week has been gone smoothly
- The Last Debutante by Leslie Lokko (my favourite book writer)
- This unpleasant episode
- Summer has officially started in Dubai which means we already have 40-45 degrees
- Mosquitos’ bites!!
- Ramadan has started which is a HIGH because I like this time of the year. But I don’t really feel it in Dubai. The low is that I miss doing Iftars or Sohours with friends in Doha.
Now I’m looking forward to starting June, which I already know that includes another trip to Italy!
Happy last week of May